Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Friday

We have some business to take care of;
2011 Giants Preview Continued:
CATCHER:
They finally made a Buster Posey statue!
Ok, now that that's out of the way, we can have fun on a Friday afternoon. The outfield can wait until next week.

-There is no website called www.LetPandaEat.com. I am ready to go purchase that domain name but then I'm not sure what I would do with it. I don't really know how to make a website. Any computer geniuses out there want to help me? I'll pay you....in rally rags. I have like 7.

Ok, here goes. Without further adieu. The best 5 Giants regular season games of the year. Enjoy!

Oh wait. The video playlist on MLB.com only goes back to mid-August.

Ok, the BEST 5 GIANTS GAMES OF THE YEAR (after Aug 20)!

5. Giants vs. Rockies. September 1

4. Giants vs. Dodgers. September 4

3. Giants vs. Rockies, September 24

2. Giants vs. Rockies, September 26

1. Giants vs. Padres, October 3

No comments:

Post a Comment