Thursday, January 6, 2011

People Who Read My Blog Are Cool And Frequently Hang Out With Tim Lincecum

24 Days of Magic recently held a Giants trivia contest via twitter, complete with prizes.
2nd Place Prize: Hang out with Tim Lincecum in a bar in 2007! (Time machine not included)



That's 24 Days of Magic reader Seth, who got the silver medal and the accompanying prize.

1st Place Prize: A night of Wii Bowling with Me!

Unfortunately I won my own trivia contest, so it looks like I'll just be trying to beat my own top score. Better luck next time everyone! Seth, keep trying, and some day you might win the grand prize.
Have you ever hung out with a Giants player? Have a cool picture to document the occasion? Send it to us at 24DaysofMagic@gmail.com. Please note we do not accept naked pictures, so if...ok, we do accept naked pictures, but we won't print them (until after the blackmail goes through).


1 comment:

  1. Wait, I didn't know about this trivia contest! I want to time travel!

    ReplyDelete