Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Giants Can Lead MLB Out of the Flomax Wilderness

So says Paul Sullivan, who emailed me the following video last night. Definitely worth checking out.

http://sullybaseball.com/

Also, Splashing Pumpkins linked to this very cool bar graph depicting the 2010 NL West race in real time:
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/517973/NLwest.swf

In the same post, Splashing Pumpkins asked when our Eric Surkamp interview will be out?

Well, I'm trying to wait until our new site is up...kind of a grand opening thing.

Hopefully that will mean a couple days. If it looks like it will be longer than that, I'll just go ahead and post it.

Stay tuned for January mailbag later today.

Flomax, by the way, is a registered trademark of the Boehringer Ingelheim company, all brand names copyrighted. Igor, my personal assistant, told me to say that. "You will be suited if you are not careful," he told me. "Already you talk about Kung Fu Panda but not movie studio that made him in cartoon lab and you broke into his house! You are bad blogger. Very bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment