Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ask Eric Surkamp Almost Anything!

Big News!

Giants pitching prospect Eric Surkamp has agreed to an interview with 24 Days of Magic.

This is fantastic, and we really appreciate his time.

Eric had a sensational year in San Jose this past season, posting a 3.11 ERA and a WHIP of under 1. One Giants blogger is particularly excited about him.

The interview will take place later in the week, but in the meantime, if you have a question you want me to ask him, email me at 24DaysOfMagic@gmail.com

I can't promise I will ask your question, especially if your question is stupid. If you're not sure if your question is stupid or not, you can use this handy guide.

Sample question:
How many of your pitches would you feel confident, right now, throwing to Albert Pujols?
Stupid? No.

What is the hardest part of being in the minor leagues?
Stupid? No.

What is your favorite flavor of jello? Is it green? I like green.
Stupid? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment