Saturday, December 4, 2010

500 Page Views!

THANK YOU everyone for your support!

My blog getting 500 page views is the blogging equivalent of Jose Bautista hitting 50 homeruns after previously hitting homeruns so infrequently that he occasionally ran to the wrong base first when he did go deep.

Of course, my blog isn't on performance enhancing drugs, and it's not a contract year for my blog.

Could you imagine if it was?

First line of normal blog posting:
Boy I sure don't like them Padres! Hold on, gotta pick my nose. David Eckstein is uglier than my pet pig!

First line of blog posting during contract year:
Pablo Sandoval doesn't love roasted beet soup, but he doesn't hate it either. As we dined together at a crowded Caracas eating establishment, I was struck by the candor and the passion of the popular third baseman.
"Andy," he said between mouthfuls of salmon fillet. "I want the people in San Francisco to know I am dedicated to being in shape. You will tell them this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment